Sash Window Costs
London Sash Windows offer four main pricing brackets; sash window repair, sash window draught proofing, sash window double glazing, and sash window painting.
Please note all prices have a tolerance plus or minus 15%-20% of the cost stated which is affected by condition and size. A good example would be a really small sash window draught proof in excellent condition which might cost £170, whereas a large one in poor condition will cost £230.
Sash window repair costs
- Sill replacement replaced in hardwood £140.00
- Sash window cords replace £150.00
- Bottom sash window rail replacement £80
- New sash £175.00
- Replacement 4mm glass £50.00
- Sash window security restrictors supplied and fitted £24.00
- Minor resin repairs £60.00
Sash Window Draught Proofing
- Large sash window draught proof £230.00
- Standard sash window draught proof £200.00
Sash Window Double Glazing
Using existing sashes and joinery
- Double glazing of existing sash window both sash functioning £650.00
- Double glazing of existing sash window lower sash functioning £550.00
- Double glazing of existing sash window both sash fixed £450.00
Manufacturing new sashes and installing into original frame.
- Manufacture and install double glazed sash windows to original frame both sash functioning £850.00
- Manufacture and install double glazed sash windows to original frame lower sash functioning £750.00
- Manufacture and install double glazed sash windows to original frame both sash fixed £650.00
Sash Window Painting
Painting sash windows is the most variable, mainly because the large amount of difference in finishes and preparation so standard prices are quoted in a range.
- Decorate internal of sash window £120.00 – £180.00
- Decorate external of sash window £120.00 – £180.00
Supply and fit new sash window double glazed from £1500.00
Supply only new sash window double glazed from £880.00